August 11, 2016

Day 2 of the Whimsy August Release Party


Welcome to day 2 of the Whimsy Release Party.Come and celebrate with us. In our Facebook group you will see lots of inspiration with these new stamps and dies and in the store all the new goodies - rubber and clear -  are ready to buy!! We also have lots of fun games going on where you can win Whimsy cash.
Yay...please meet the Barnyard Band :-) Oh my how cute is this clear stamp set by Nina-Marie Trapani. Soooo super sweet. For my card I've picked the little piggy and the mouse and stamped this little scene. Using also the music notes, grass and flower stamp from this set. :-D
For a change and because I haven't used them in ages I've colored the image with my Derwent Inktense Pencils.
Here are the colors I've used:

Tan
Neutral Grey
Red Oxide
Carmine Pink
Sea Blue
Light Olive
Oak
Dark Aquamarine
Sicilian Yellow
Poppy red
Spring Green


Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)