October 14, 2016

Day 3 of the Whimsy October release


Day 3 of the Whimsy October release. Here is a little ornament I made using Candle Light by Sylvia Zet. This was one of my class projects for the Whimsy Retreat 2 weeks ago in Orlando.


I colored the little snowman using Copics.

Here's the back:


Papers I've used for my project are from the Whimsy Winter Wishes 6x6 paper pad. The large snowflake is a plastic glitter tree ornament. The smaller snowflakes are die cut using the Shapeology Snowflake dies. To cut out the image and the glitter circle I've used the Slip 'n Slide die set.

Don't forget out Release Party Event is still ongoing. To join just pop over to the Whimsy group any time through Sunday the 16th of October. We hope to see you all there!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)