July 30, 2017

I compel you .....


Hi everyone! It's time for some more Whimsy inspiration. Dracula I compel you is the name of the Stamp set I feature on my card today.


To make the star shaker I used the Pierced Stars Die Set. I cut out a star frame from double sided tape using two of the star dies (the second and the third). I used the same two dies to cut out a matching frame from designer paper. The larger of the two star dies was used to die cut a star shape from an acetate sheet. I then adhered one side of the double sided tape star frame to my card stock. Filled it with sequins, stars etc., and adhered the acetate star shape. Using Rangers Multi Medium Matte I adhered the star paper frame on top of the acetate sheet.
I stamped the Dracula image and cut it out with the matching die from the Dracula I Compel You Die Set.

I colored the little Dracula with Copics. The sentiment is part of the Dracula I compel you stamp set and the word die 'Sparkle' as well as the cute little bats are all included in the Dracula I Compel You Die Set.



Whimsy Products used:







1 comment:

  1. The eyes just crack me up - another great and interesting card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)